Starting with the Fudō-dō Hall and the Niōmon Gate, there are many historical cultural properties and treasures inside the grounds.Read more
We are perpetuating traditional events that have continued through the long history of the temple.Read more
We pray for the fulfillment of everyone’s wishes. The temple can be used for the Shichi-go-san event and for all kinds of ceremonies.Read more
Goshuin (Seal Stamps) can be got at Shuin-jo. Charms and other goods can be purchased at the shop.Read more
Takahata is the family temple of Shinsengumi member Hijikata Toshizō. Related goods and documents are being displayed here.Read more
We introduce Takahata Fudoson with video.Read more
5 minutes walk from Tama Monorail Takahatafudō Station (Keiō Line).
There are paid parking lots around the following stations:
- Takahatafudō Station (Keio-line, Monorail)
- Tama-Doubutsukoen Station (Keio-line 1 stations, 3 minutes)
- Tama-Doubutsukoen Station (Monorail 2 stations, 4 minutes)
- Manganji Station (Monorail 1 stations, 3 minutes)
- Tachikawa-Minami Station (Monorail 4 stations, 10 minutes)
- Tama-Center Station (Monorail 6 stations, 13 minutes)
To search for more parking lots, please use the following site.
666, Takahata, Hino City, Tokyo